- Balart-Páez, E. Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Sur. Joint Project SEP-CONACyT (083C). Objective: Collaboration in developing and analyzing research of the project. October 2000-December 2004.
- Maeda-Martínez, A. Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Sur. Joint Research Project CIBNOR-UABCS. Biodiversity of palemonid shrimp (Decapoda: Caridea) in coastal oases of Baja California Sur. January-December 2004.
Laval University, Canada
- Bashan Y. Laval University, Canada. Joint project. Biorremediation of brackish water with microalgae and bacteria. 2003-2005.
University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
- Bashan Y. University of Arizona, Tucson, USA. Proposal for the project NIH, USA. Recovery of mining soil with beneficial bacteria. 2004-2007.
- Bashan Y. USDA -ARS, Corvallis, Oregon, USA. Joint project Use of endophyte bacteria for desert reforestation.
- Bashan Y. USDA Forest Service, Oregon State University, USA. Joint project Use of endophyte bacteria for desert reforestation. 2003-2005.
- Zenteno-Savín, T., CIBNOR & others. Academic agreement in paperwork. Generating the National Network of Oxidative Stress. 2004-2008.
- Zenteno-Savín, T., Gardner, S., Alonso Aguirre. Wildlife Trust. Academic Agreement in paperwork. Collaboration agreement for the study of sea turtles, marine mammals, and other marine vertebrates. 2003-2008.
Written by Dr. Carlos Lechuga Devéze
Last Updated on Friday, 23 September 2011 10:53